Saturday, October 8, 2011

Introspection........

Last few days have been a source of great fun,some quality learning and so much of introspection.Looking back,I can surely see that so much happened over the last one year.
I still remember the same days during the last year when we were greatly excited about getting the joining date for the first job.Though the joining got delayed ,still being the first job we were surely full of enthusiasm and overall state was jovial.Joining in Coimbatore was fun.As usual I tried to start things with a bang during the training days but after a period of one week or so, I could realize the same feeling that I use to get in the college days.Though quality of training was good for sure,but still something from my inner was missing.The utter feeling of being in the top and excel was missing for sure.So somehow training got over and I was somewhat bored in the end.But the training was fun for sure as we had some of the best moments during the training.Coming to the Bangalore was the best thing that could have happened to me.
Got a really funny but highly cooperative team to work with.Till Feb everything was going on fine and smooth, but then after some jinks,things started to be changing soon.Not sure whether it was some luck factor that came in March or something else, but it was a setback for sure.Again realized my childhood days ahead.The best part was to get some real good friends which I don't want to loose during the lifetime for sure.As life being unpredictable and we don't have the master of our destiny, we just can n't speculate that what is there in store for us.Not sure enough whether I will get what I want, but surely have the urge to get it.Some great support has been following but want it to remain throughout.
There should be some device to read the mind and so I miss my superpowers the most;).
Let's hope to get the things which we deserve.The stark reality here being that some courage that used to be missing seems to be coming back in me.Just hoping to get the things done in the best way they should be happening.It being 8th October,really the judgement day seems to be coming soon .Surely need some strong luck in coming days.God bless each one of us:):).

No comments:

Post a Comment