Monday, January 21, 2013

Strange!!!!!

Wondering the way things are shaping up.
There is no doubt in telling that life is really unpredictable and strange. Sometimes we really strive a bit too hard, but nothing works out the way we planned. We say something, people tend to perceive in another way. We write some exam, but something new comes out of it.
Sometimes, we feel so lonely, and still we need no one to interrupt.
Sometimes, we feel crowded. Even if it is crowded, we may not find the people who matter at such a instance. People change sometimes beyond expectation, and it makes me wonder on the strange way it life changes every now and then. It is the true beauty of life and we learn as it happens.

I miss my childhood superpowers the most as they used to give me everything whatever I wished for.


 I don't believe in quitting and it is not in my genre.


Some lines are worth sharing (mixed 2/3 different authors altogether, but it's worth it http://sm.ge.pgstatic.net/smile.gif) :-


Talent is a wonderful thing, but it won't carry a quitter.
I won't Quit. Will strike and hit hard for sure.!!
The woods are lovely,dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep.
And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment