Saturday, February 26, 2011

Thinking??????

Yesterday,I was talking with one of my friend.During school days,she happens to be a bit taciturn(even I guess so).But yesterday,I got to know that she was selective in talking.So the question that came to my mind then was that whether "Thinking" has some affect on how we deal with others.But when I tried to analyse this phenomenon,I got to know that Thinking itself is a consequence of many factors.Like yesterday,I got to know that there is a difference between sophist ,civilised and urbane society.So does society is the only factor that has an influence on Thinking?Well I think that both intrinsic and extrinsic factors account for this.Also thinking of a person defines the outlook of the person.One more question that comes is whether thinking changes with time?In my opinion,thinking is a dynamic process that keeps on changing with time.
If I have some perception in my mind,then it is possible that this perception can even change in future.But ultimately,whatever I discussed about "Thinking" here is my thinking at this moment,so with time it is possible that this thinking may change in future by that logic:):)

1 comment:

  1. The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible

    ReplyDelete